Summer Meal Information
Shippensburg Area School District will provide free meals to children ages 3-18 during the summer of 2018 as part of the USDA Summer Food Service Program. There are no income requirements or registration. Any child in the greater Shippensburg area is welcome to come enjoy a free meal.
This summer meals will be served Monday through Thursday from 11:30-12:00 beginning June 4, 2018 at the following locations, with additional sites being added during the summer:
- Park & Recreation Building of Southampton Township Cumberland County: 56 Cleversburg Rd., Cleversburg, PA
- Memorial Park Lions Club Pavilion: 100 Park Pl., Shippensburg, PA
- Nancy Grayson Elementary School: 301 Lurgan Ave., Shippensburg, PA
- Shippensburg Area Intermediate School: 601 Hollar Ave., Shippensburg, PA
- Shippensburg Area Senior High School: 201 Eberly Dr., Shippensburg, PA
Please continue to check back for updates.
- Call 211
- Call 1.866.3Hungry or 1.877.8Hambre
- Text “MEALPA” to 877877 during the summer months
- Visit the website: www.fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks
- Use the site locator for smartphones – Rangeapp.org