For the 2018 AP exams, students in the Shippensburg Area Senior High School will be registering online through a company called Total Registration. Registration will take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer or media device with internet access. Online registration will begin on Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018 and continue through Friday, February 23rd, 2018.
There was a Total Registration Information Session with all AP students on Wednesday, January 3rd during FLEX in the Auditorium. Need a Review on Total Registration?
To register, students are required to visit: www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/394565 or click on the link provided on the school website. To complete registration, students MUST answer all of the required questions. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
Please have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration. The cost per exam for the 2017/18 school year is $98.00. If paying by check, students must print their registration form and mail their payment to Total Registration per the directions on the registration screen.
Students may qualify for a reduced fee if receiving free/reduced lunch. If you are unsure if you receive free/reduced lunch, you must see Mrs. Frontino in the Guidance Office. If eligible, you may request a reduced fee waiver during the registration process. Mrs. Frontino will approve these requests if eligible and then students will receive a second email to complete the registration process.
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
- Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 7:15 AM – Registration Begins
- Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 3:00 PM – Registration Ends
- Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 3:00 PM – Registrations that have not been paid for will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
- April 20, 2018 at 3:00PM – Date by which a student can receive a partial refund = $50.00
- After April 20, 2018 at 3:00PM – NO refunds will be given
Benefits of using Total Registration:
- All students who plan on taking an AP Exam will register online-no paper forms.
- All students who plan on taking an AP Exam will pay online-students can pay on line at the time of registration using a debit/credit card or they may mail Total Registration a check, money order or cashier’s check.
- The Time Saving Measure of No Student bubbling Answer Sheets, by the use of Total Registration, students benefit from the use of Pre-Printed Answer Sheets.
- One Click Communication- email/text students and parents providing reminders to register and submit payment. This technology will inform all parties when and where the test will take place.
More AP Information can be gained by visiting the attached links:
The 2017-18 Bulletin for AP Students and Parents” ap-bulletin-students-parents