Franklin County Career and Technology News:
Interested in attending the Career Center beginning next school year, 2018-19? Please complete an Application for Admission.
Apply ON-LINE here! ON-Line Applications Preferred!
- Vo-Tech recruitment, application and interviewing process.
- October 20th – (Flex 5) FCCTC 9th Grade Assembly. After flex announcements all 9th grade students will report to the auditorium.
- November 9th – 9th Grade FCCTC Tour. We leave at 7:45 and return at 11:30. This is only for 9th grade students interested in attending the FCCTC. I usually take about 85 9th grade students.
- November 16th – Open House at the FCCTC. 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- HS Open House POSTCARD 2017
- HS Open House Flyer 2017
- December 15th – FCCTC applications are due for initial consideration for the 18-19 school year. All applications are to be completed online at www.franklinctc.comVery late January or early February … interviews for students who applied prior to 12/15 deadline.
- Applications On-Line are still being accepted for a FCCTC spot during the 2017-18 School Year.
- A paper copy of the FCCTC application can be obtained either in the Guidance Office or by clicking here for your application copy: FCCTCAPP
- The FCCTC Students Chosen for the 2017-18 School Year were posted. Please see Guidance for details.
New Student Orientation (NSO) dates have been set for next School Year (2017-18) and are posted below for your awareness:
Semester 1 (fall) students will be on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 6:00 PM
Semester 2 (spring) students will be on Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 6:00 PM.
This information will be shared with new students this spring as they are notified regarding their enrollment. We will also include these dates in the welcome back letter we mail to ALL our FCCTC students in August and again to Semester 2 students only in December.
Need a Course Catalog? Click Here
Courses Available? Click on the Highlighted Academy’s for further information
- Building Construction Trades
- Electrical Occupations
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Allied Health
- Medical Assisting
- Veterinary Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Culinary Arts
- Graphic Communication
- Landscaping & Horticulture
- Marketing/Web Design
- Engineering Technology
- Information Systems Technology
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Agricultural Mechanics
- Automotive Collision & Repair
- Automotive Technology
- Diesel Mechanics
Capstone Cooperative Education is a seniors-only work-based learning option available to students. Co-op allows students to learn while they earn at an approved worksite. Students work with an experienced person to extend and reinforce the classroom learning to the real-world environment. Most positions are paid, allowing the student to earn income for a car, college, or future expenses. Students must earn the privilege of participating in the co-op program, meeting minimum requirements such as attendance, grades and completed competencies. The student returns to CareerTech on pre-determined dates to attend required meetings with the co-op coordinator and to communicate with their instructor.
Many students continue their careers with local companies at the end of their senior year.
- Questions? Connect on-ine…http://www2.franklinctc.com/