Scheduling for the 2018-19 School Year!
Student Scheduling will be completed with each student during the month of February.
Upper-Classmen Scheduling will be open on the Home Access Center through Friday, February 16th!
Student Schedules will be available to all students during the week of August 6th as a Connect Ed call will alert you to schedule completion. Please check for your potential 2018-19 School Year Schedule on the Home Access Center during the week of August 6th.
Please review the Board Approved Program of Studies 17-18
The 2018-19 Program of Studies has just been approved by the School Board, Check it out!
Great Pow Toon on Graduation Requirements!
- Class of 2021 Scheduling Power Point: 9thparents1617
- 8th to 9th Grade Scheduling will occur at Shippensburg Area Middle School on Wednesday, February 7th!
- Scheduling Sheet for the Class of 2022: 8th Grade to 9th Grade Schedule
- Upperclassmen Scheduling Power Point: 2018Scheduling
- Scheduling Sheet for the Class of 2021: 9th to 10th Grade Schedule Sheet
- Scheduling Sheet for the Class of 2010: 10th to 11th Grade Schedule Sheet
- Scheduling Sheet for the Class of 2019: 11th to 12th Grade Schedule Sheet
Any Scheduling questions or concerns can be directed to your prescribed counselor at the Senior High School.
Entering Your Course Requests For Next Year–A reference sheet for “How To Schedule” your courses on the district’s Home Access Center.
Your Home Access “User Name and Pass Word” is Required to schedule. If you need to retrieve these pass words, please see Guidance during the School Day for assistance.