Enrolling a student is a multistep process.
First you will need to create a login account for the new system.
- If you would like to translate the page, click Select Language near the top right of the screen.
- Select the desired language.
- Complete the appropriate fields, click on SUBMIT
- You will receive an email with your user name, password, and a link to click on.
After you create an account, you will get an email. If you do not get the email within 5 minutes, check your spam folder.
Follow the directions in the email to enroll your child(ren)
- The system will make you change the password
- Log in to the system using your new password.
- Click the New Student Enrollment tile.
- Read any instructions provided by the district, and then select Start.
- Complete the New Student Enrollment Information, New Student Guardian Information. Review Step 3 Forms, which includes Request for Records & Discipline Information. Review/Complete Steps 4 through 9. Complete Step 10 Signature.
- After completing all pages of the form, use the Review page to verify all of the information is accurate.
- Check the box at the bottom of the Review page to confirm that the information is correct.
- Select Submit Form.
If you have any questions, please contact the registrar at email@example.com or (717) 530-2700 ext. 1012.
The location of your appointment will be the Shippensburg Area School District Administration Building, 317 North Morris Street, Shippensburg, PA 17257.