Enrolling a student is a multistep process.
- Go to the online enrollment form – We are switching to a new system. Once the new system is ready, a link to the new form will be posted here.
- Click on Register new account – this creates an account for the person completing the form, not a student enrollment. LOGIN ID & PASSWORDS FOR THIS SYSTEM SHOULD ONLY CONTAIN NUMBERS AND LETTERS, NO SPECIAL CHARACTERS.
- Please write down your password.
- Click on start New Application – this creates the students registration form.
- The application is not final until you click on submit.
- Click here to schedule an appointment with the registrar.
- If you have any questions, please contact the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 530-2700 ext. 1012.
The location of your appointment will be the Shippensburg Area School District Administration Building, 317 North Morris Street, Shippensburg, PA 17257.