- Click here to create an account
- If you would like to translate the language being used on the page,
- click Select Language near the top right of the screen.
- Select the desired language.
- Complete the appropriate fields, click on SUBMIT
- You will receive an email with your user name, password, and a link to click on.
- After you create an account, you will get an email. If you do not get the email within 5 minutes, check your spam folder.
- Follow the directions in the email and log into Skyward.
- Click on the down arrow beside the home icon near the top left and click on New Student Enrollment.
If you are enrolling a student to start now click on New Student for 2020/2021
If you are enrolling a Kindergarten student to start in the Fall click on Students starting Kindergarten in August of 2021
- Read any instructions provided by the district, and then select Start.
- Complete the New Student Enrollment Information, New Student Guardian Information. Review Step 3 Forms, which includes Request for Records & Discipline Information. Review/Complete Steps 4 through 9. Complete Step 10 Signature.
- After completing all pages of the form, use the Review page to verify all of the information is accurate.
- Check the box at the bottom of the Review page to confirm that the information is correct.
- Select Submit Form.
The registrar will contact you if additional information is required.
The Special Education department may contact you if required.
The building will contact you when everything is ready for your child to start. This may take a few days.
The transportation department will contact you about transportation.
If you have any questions, please contact the registrar at email@example.com or (717) 530-2700 ext. 1012.
Except for the Kindergarten Registration Events, the location of your appointment will be the Shippensburg Area School District Administration Building, 317 North Morris Street, Shippensburg, PA 17257.