Our mission is to prepare all students to be productive citizens who:
- Possess knowledge
- Accept responsibility
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Succeed within a dynamic global society
There will be a meeting of the Shippensburg Area School Board of Director’s Athletic Committee and Facilities Committee on Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. in the Shippensburg Area Middle School Auditorium, 101 Park Place, Shippensburg, PA 17257. The meeting is for general purposes. The meeting is open to the public.
Updating Student Contact and Medical Information
- To update/verify the information about your child, all parents/guardians must verify and submit an online form. Even if there are no changes, so that we know you have reviewed the data we have for your child.
To access the emergency form, go to the Home Access Center at www.shipk12.org/hac
- Sign in. (If you forgot your password, contact the office staff in the building your child attends.)
- Click on Registration
- Click on Update Registration
- In the middle there is a link just labeled New, click on New.
- Verify the information in the four sections. You may need to click on the plus symbol beside different sections to open them.
- Once everything is verified or corrected, click on I agree and then click on submit.
- If there are errors in the fields that you cannot correct, contact the office staff in the building that your child attends.If you do not have access to complete the online form, a paper form may be requested from your student’s building for you to complete and return. If any of the information on this form changes during the school year, follow these procedures to make the changes as needed. The district thanks you for your cooperation in making the district more efficent and providing us with accurate and timely data.
Several years ago, the SASD Education Foundation created the Shippensburg Area High School Legacy Entrance with engraved pavers signifying the community’s commitment to education. There is still an opportunity for you to purchase a personalized engraved brick paver that will become part of this permanent entrance at the high school. Please consider making yourself, your graduating senior, a team, your family, and/or a business part of this legacy.
4” x 8” red brick paver with 3 lines of engraving – $100
12” x 12” red brick paver with 3 lines of engraving – $500
24” x 24” red brick paver with 6 lines of engraving and custom logo – $1,500
Your purchase is tax-deductible. Thank you for your consideration of this exciting project! For more information Click Here
- Homeless Information: If you and your family are struggling with issues related to homelessness (Staying in a shelter, waiting for foster care placement, sharing the housing of others or living in a hotel or motel due to the loss of housing, economic hardship or similar reason, living in a car, park, campground, abandoned building, or other inadequate accommodation, or living alone as a minor student without an adult.), please contact the guidance counselor at your child’s school for help and resources. You may also contact Mrs. Teri Mowery at Shippensburg Area Intermediate School at 530-3189.