Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports (PBIS)
PBIS Amazon Wish List
The PBIS team issues raffles and prizes to students that are exhibiting expected behaviors throughout the school day in addition to hosting marking period fun days. If you wish to contribute to the PBIS program and purchase necessary items, please visit their Amazon Wish List.
- Keep hands and feet to yourself.
- Stay seated during class instruction.
- Respect others' personal space.
- Use school equipment and furniture properly.
- Listen when other's speak.
- Be accepting of all people and their differences.
- Use school appropriate language.
- Keep negative comments to yourself.
- Clean up your area.
- Have all necessary materials for class.
- Pay attention to the teacher or speaker.
- Focus on your work.
- Complete work on time.
- Ask for help.
- Do your own work.
- Contribute while working on group projects.
- Be helpful to others.
- Encourage and support others.
- Say please and thank you.
Students who exhibit behaviors that are consistent with the Greyhound Expectations earn Champ Chances. These tokens can be entered into raffles for prizes and experiences. Students can also buy time to eat outside at picnic tables or go to the gym to play basketball after lunch.
Students who demonstrate behaviors that are above-and-beyond the Greyhound expectations earn Paw Passes. Ten Paw Pass winners are then chosen from the Principal's 200 Board to participate in a fun activity.
Marking Period Celebrations
Students who have one or less office referral will be invited to participate in a reward day. Reward days for 2022 - 2023 are:
October 27th -- Pep Rally
January 19th -- Lip Sync Battle
March 22nd -- Student/teacher basketball, dance, movie
May 30th -- Carnival